Business Development and Market Research at Air Ok Technologies
Views:490 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Airok Technologies - EDA Engineer - Embedded System Design (2-5 yrs)
About the company :
- We are a young, fast growing company in Air quality sector. Our core work will be design and develop cost effective Air pollution control equipment's for Indoor and Ambient environments. As a part of or venture we came up with our first product VISTAR a smart Air purifier with smart sensing technology.
- Our innovation has already started to attract most of our competitors who are ready to invest over here. As consequently seeing major gains in their product efficiencies with including this innovation into their existing technology.
- Air Ok is based out of Chennai, An IIT Madras incubated start up. Our team includes graduates from IIT Madras, few expertises from industrial background and a strong mentor support from IITM.
Job Description :
- The EDA Engineer will work directly with Founder and other senior people of the company. He will be a part of companies- Research and Development department.
- He will be mainly focused on development of new systems and projects. He will have much of technical freedom in the process of any development. His work will be research oriented and creative.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to) :
- To develop the electronic Hardware system for new projects and products.
- Confidentiality should be maintained as per the company's policy.
Expected Experience : - 2-5 years in designing the electronic Hardware system for different products and projects
Expected skills : - The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial in nature with deep commitment and to address the project requirements.
She/he should have :
- Knowledge in embedded systems
- System understanding
- Advanced skill in designing the Schematics, PCB CAD
- Experienced in designing the hardware system using Various MCUs which includes wireless technologies like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.
- Special focus on developing IOT systems
- Deep fascination of technologies and willingness to learn.
- Capacity to take sound decisions.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm.
- Very good professional communication skills
Work Environment :
Entrepreneurial environment wherein the colleagues are encouraged to lead and expected to take bottom line responsibilities for their respective remits. We emphasize constant learning and occasional travelling.