Human Resource Manager at AirFi
Views:697 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
What will you be doing :
- You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and supporting the AirFi web apps for different modes of passenger transport including major airlines across the world.
Your key responsibilities :
- You will help AirFi to quickly iterate and scale web app development to different segments of customers with standard processes, automation, monitoring, and rapid quality assurance.
- Continuously monitor the web apps space for continuous improvements and optimizations, looking for new opportunities and challenges.
- Be the domain expert, lead by example and setting a high development standard.
What we look for :
- Experience in MEAN/MERN stack - 2+ years
- Experience on building RESTful services and MVC patterns - 1+ years
- Responsive web-frameworks (e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Experience with Git (GitHub), automatic deployments, continuous integration
You get bonus points for :
- Linux skills (we run on embedded Linux)
- Expertise HTML5, CSS, Cloudant, AWS, etc.
- You care deeply about writing quality/testable/modular code
- You have a passion to suck every bit of performance of the code
- Exposure to Video streaming, Payments, video transcoding
- Affinity for metrics and analytics
- Experience with working with offshore team
- Affinity with airlines, the most exciting industry in the world (travel may be required at some point) and have an affinity for metrics and analytics.
Who are we and what we do :
We are a market leader in providing portable onboard Wi-Fi platforms, Onboard Passenger Entertainment & Mobile Crew Sales Solutions to different passenger travel segments.
- We are expanding our team in our Bangalore based Development Center (IDC). Started 7 years back in Amsterdam, we are the world's fastest-growing company in mobile InFlight Entertainment space and providing ancillary sales solutions to the passenger crew segment (PoS).
- Yet, we still work with the zeal of a startup and bring disruptive innovations in a cost-effective manner to the airline cabin and other modes of passenger transports-(buses, trains, airports). We make thousands of passengers and crew happy every day all over the globe!
What is AirFi Team Like :
We are a bunch of fun-loving, dedicated professionals - We are a mix of different backgrounds and work with international counterparts everyday. Be it the amazing technology that we work with, the challenges we live up to or the great products that we create, we never forget to have fun at work. We are a proud team and only aim to improve and innovate our products each day.
What you can expect :
- We promise to provide opportunities that not only satisfy your creative instincts but also lets you make a significant impact on the products that we create and ultimately the business we are in.
- We provide a great platform to take up multiple roles based on individual interests or skills and collaborate with different global teams.
- We boast of a professional, fun work environment with a flat hierarchy and super supportive people to work with.
- We also encourage a work culture where - no idea is a bad idea and the team can shout it out to be heard! Flexible work timing, work from home, open-door policy, healthy breakfast, snacks & fruits is on us, regular events like jam sessions or other engagement activities on Fridays with occasional beers are also some of the things that makes AirFi an interesting place to work!
Follow and engage with Us!
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/airfi
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AirFi.aero
Twitter : https://twitter.com/airfi_aero