HR Manager at AIMDek Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:606 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AIMDek Technologies - System Admin & DevOps Dveloper - DevOps/AWS/Azure (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for DevOps Engineers with a combination of developer (Dev) and system admin professionals (- Op- -erations) who bridge the gap between developers and the IT team.
Industry: IT/Computers - Software
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Skills: Devops, Networking and Server configuration.
- AWS environment setup knowledge such as VPC setup, security, server provisioning, availability zones etc.
- AWS services knowledge to define data processing and governance pipeline using S3, SQS, SNS, EC2, Lambda, EMR.
- Knowledge of cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Knowledge Git and Git workflows
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like - Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Experience in Server Security, Firewalls Setup, DNS management and Port Blocking.
- Ensure the availability of Windows and Linux operating systems, installations, configuring all implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment.
- Understanding of desktop or server operating systems and computer networking (TCP/IP).
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Review application logs
- Create and verify backups of data
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
- Install and configure nginx/Apache server
- Monitor Automation deployment Process with code pipeline and code-deployment
- Monitoring servers using monitoring tools.
- Develop shell scripts for automating client/server functions
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Install and configure virtual cloud instances