AI Start-up - Director - Software Architecture & Development (6-12 yrs)
Exp : 6-12 years(strictly)
Job Responsibilities :
- The Director of Architecture and Development will serve as one of the company's senior technologist responsible for building, managing, and mentoring a world-class software development team.
- This role will provide architectural and technical guidance to a team of architects and developers across a number of varied project engagements.
- The Director of Architecture and Development will inspire top workforce performance and will identify opportunities for both incremental and transformational improvements to productivity.
- By remaining up-to-date on the current web, mobile, and infrastructure technologies, and anticipating future trends.
- The Director of Architecture and Development will recommend and decide on technical solutions and guide developers toward a common methodology.