Recruitment Manager at Presence Education
Views:230 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
AI/DL/ML Architect - IIT/BITS/NIT (6-16 yrs)
What you will be doing :
- Analyze the performance of various machine learning/DL algorithms on existing/new architectures
- Identify bottlenecks and propose creative solutions to improve them.
- Explore the commonality between deep neural networks and visual computing
- Add new capabilities to data science architectures
- Lead the design of components of our SaaS product.
- Collaborate with other architects to define the overall user experience for the users of the platform.
- Define industry standards for producing large-scale machine learning applications.
What we need to see :
- Minimum 5 years experience in machine and deep learning
- You have an MS or PhD degree in computer science, computer architecture, or data science/artificial intelligence
- You have explored architectures for Machine learning (with focus on DNN)
- You love performance analysis and modeling
- You are a strong C++/python programmer.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required along with the ability to work in a dynamic, product oriented, global team. Your history of mentoring junior engineers and interns is a huge plus.
- Ways to stand out from the crowd
- You have valuable insights in numerical range/precision analysis, convergence of iterative algorithms etc.