HR at AgilizTech Software Service Pvt Ltd
Views:90 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
AgilizTech - Technical Project Manager - Java/.Net (7-10 yrs)
1. Should have worked on multiple domains ( ecommerce, Pre Sales, CRM) is what we look for
2. Should have managed projects ranging multiple programming languages ( Java, Node, Angular, React, Postgres, Mysql, Mongo ). Mobile development projects on Android and iOs is an added advantage
3. Should have managed projects where the hosting is done on Cloud platforms like AWS
4. Should have worked as a developer on multiple projects and should have knowledge of Java, Database, Node and Angular, this will help to understand
5. Should have worked on at least one project which has failed and should have coordinated with the client to bring it to a closure
6. Should have participated in requirement elicitation as part of the initial phases of the project and articulate the scope of the project
7. Should have the knowledge of using the tools like Jira, Bitbucket/Git
8. Should have the performed work break down, defining user stories, tasks and sub tasks on multiple projects on different technology stacks and should have worked to come up with project plan or the sprint deliverables
9. Should be able to work wit the QA team and come up with the test plan and should have experience working with test automation team that covers regression capabilities
10. Should have experience in Agile project management ( A scrum Master, tracking tasks, Ensuring right updates are available in JIRA)
11. Should have tracked time capturing against tasks by the team
12. Should have an excellent track record in coordinating with customers in terms of requirement gathering, Solutioning, Design, test and implementation to ensure we deliver what features were asked for and also getting sign off for each milestone.
13. Should have the ability to identify change requests and set the right expectation with the client.
14. Should be able to calculate the effort needed and plan the resource allocation.
15. Should have the experience of highlighting the project status ( Accomplishments, Issues, Risks) on a daily basis to management.