Agility Roots - Scrum Master - Agile (5-6 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are looking for Scrum Masters with experience in the mentoring of teams on Scrum and catalysing non-Agile teams into being Agile. As a Scrum Master / Coachyou will be working with Enterprises and StartUps alike to help them create additional value with their current resources.
About You :
- You must have prior experience in mentoring teams and leadership on the practice of Scrum.
- Scrum is a way of work life for you, not just a process, and you have been successfully practising influencing leadership mindsets into following a collaborative approach based on Scrum and Lean for management.
- You are a person well versed skilled in building consensus amongst team members and between teams to help them work towards common goals.
- You can articulate values and principles of Scrum in language ubiquitous to Business and Technology professionals.
- You are passionate about helping others achieve their full potential and you walk the Servant Leader talk.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Coaching / Mentoring teams and Business stakeholders on Agile
- Helping teams learn self-organisation skills
- Catalysing open, empirical culture in teams
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Deep understanding and proven track record of Lean and Scrum transformation of teams
- Acquaintance with objective management practices and their flaws
- Proven experience of coaching teams on Scrum
- Understanding common Software Engineering practices such as SOLID and Clean Code
- Servant Leader, Collaborator & Problem solver at heart, and in actions
- Preferably PSM or CSM certified
Benefits : Internal meetups to Learn Lean Product Development, Lean Management, Kanban and DevOps