Manager Talent Acquisition at Agile1
Views:346 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Agile1 - Senior Electronic Design Engineer - PCB Design (8-15 yrs)
- Conceptualize, design, cost & develop, and smooth introduction of new products.
- Initiate development on new technologies in line with objectives
- Identify, plan, assess & monitor material cost reduction projects in order to bring down the product cost
- Establish & maintain documentation system for all design documents, standards, specifications in order to ensure any easy retrieval, updation and product quality
- Coach interns and other available resources on product development
Nice to have :
- Product commercialization knowledge
- Technology road map preparation
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of type tests as per IEC requirements
- Electronics Engineering with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of micro controllers, microprocessors (eg PIC, AVR, ARM etc. )& various Wifi & BLE/GPRS Modules
- Good knowledge in hardware Design, Embedded C
- Hands-on experience in prototyping & validation of electronic circuits (Analog and controller based) & debugging. Simulations of circuit topologies
- Strong system and PCB design skills & Knowledge of analogue & digital circuit design
- Ability to research and find reference schematics, BOM, component listing, and sourcing
- Understanding of Standards e.g. CE/UL/IEC(Creepage, clearance, emissions etc) while lay outing and EMI/EMC regulations
- Breadth of knowledge around different kinds of IoT sensors, device protocols viz. GPIO, SPI, I2C, CAN, SDCARD interfacing with various sensors and smart sensors.
Interested candidates may send in their resumes for the further process. Should you need more clarifications, please feel free to call.