Manager Talent Acquisition at Agile1
Views:305 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Agile1 - QNX Expert - Board Support Package (7-12 yrs)
- At least 7 years of experience in QNX Operating Systems, working with applications, resource managers and other subsystems.
- Develop software drivers for various hardware peripherals including adaptation of existing drivers as well as development of new driver architectures
- Examples of hardware peripherals requiring drivers: I2C, SPI, Ethernet, NOR, NAND, eMMC memory devices etc.
- Support of new peripheral hardware using existing driver frameworks
- Development of board support packages
- Development of new driver architectures to support future hardware peripheral advancements
- Process Scheduler, Memory Management, Concurrency/Synchronization, Memory Allocation, File Systems, Networking, Storage Subsystems Expertise in low latency / high data throughput applications.
- Knowledge of applicable programming languages (C,C++, Assembly) and operating systems (QNX, pSOS+, VxWorks)
- Fundamental understanding and development experience with major processor architectures (ARM, x86, SuperHitachi, MIPS, PPC, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent communication and team building skills are required
Interested candidates may send in their resumes for the further process. Should you need more clarifications, please fee free to call.