Manager Talent Acquisition at Agile1
Views:685 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Agile1 - EMC Hardware Design Engineer - Microcontroller/Microprocessor (5-10 yrs)
1) Thorough understanding of electronics devices, circuits and circuit theory Must be able to perform calculations and worst case analysis.
2) Must have adequate experience in Microcontroller/Microprocessor based design
3) Highly skilled in EDA tools. Hands on experience with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner is mandatory.
4) Understanding of ECAD (PCB Layout) techniques for signal, high current and high speed nets in order to review along with ECAD engineer
5) Knowledge on EMI/EMC specifications and counter measures in the design
6) Thorough knowledge in circuit testing techniques for proving out the design
7) Knowledge in SMT manufacturing to meet DFM
8) Hands on experience with prototyping on general purpose boards, soldering and other hardware tools
9) Knowledge in Hardware design flow like BOM generation, variant management, gerber review, part creation etc
10) Knowledge in circuit simulation using saber/pspice
11) Thorough knowledge in debugging tools like oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, signal generators, programmers, CAN tools
Desired Profile of the Candidate :
Years of Experience: 5- 10 years
Degree Strongly Preferred:Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science
Typical Duties :
- Estimate EMC Simulation activities for Automotive Applications.
- Perform 3D EM simulation for EMC/EMI issues at PCB and Enclosure level for Automotive Applications
- Perform Debugging of EMC issues using Simulation based analysis.
- Experience with CST Microwave Studio, Design Studio and Cable Studio.
- Expertise in Computational Electromagnetic domain.
- Good understanding of Automotive EMC standards
Interested candidates may send in their resumes for the further process. Should you need more clarifications, please feel free to call.