Manager Talent Acquisition at Agile1
Views:597 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Agile1 - Director - Software Development (12-18 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
As a member of the product development group, you will :
1. Responsible for software development for one of the product streams on the Clear platform of our client flagship product.
2. Responsible for managing multiple software development teams up to 50 developers.
3. Responsible for the design, coding and development of the product.
4. Responsible for ensuring that the development is completed with the highest quality.
5. Ensure that proper impact analysis and identification of all tasks for a feature.
6. Create and manage roadmap along with the PLM team.
7. Work with the UX design team and make sure that all product screens are developed;
8. Ensure that the UX designs are reviewed and the feedback of all stakeholders are considered - Manage product backlogs.
9. Create, evolve, own designs and develop the key product features - Design and code for scalability and performance.
10. Review and guide other team members to right good quality code - set best practices
Desired Qualifications and Experience :
- 12-15 years industry experience in a product development company - product development experience mandatory
- Must have experience in leading teams of high calibre software development engineers with different levels of experience
- Must have Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science from reputed institutes
- Must have excellent knowledge of data structures, operating systems, design of algorithms, design patterns, worked with databases for scale and performance
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent design, coding and refactoring skills
- Must have practiced and used standard design patterns in web applications
- Must have worked in fast paced environments using standard software development processes (Agile based)
- Knowledge of video encoding techniques, video streaming protocols and servers (NGINX, Wowza, IIS) is an advantage / preferred
- Exposure to production class infrastructure on the cloud and debugging will be required
- Exposure to performance tuning is desired
Expertise in the following technologies is desired :
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL with knowledge in tuning performance of queries and DB
- NoSQL / Elastic search /Lucene
- Windows, Linux o Shell Scripting, AWK, SED o IIS.
Interested candidates may send in their resumes for the further process. Should you need further clarifications, please feel free to call.