Manager Talent Acquisition at Agile1
Views:182 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Agile1 - C++ Developer - MySQL/SQL Server/JUnit (4-8 yrs)
As part of our core development team, you will :
- Analyze, design, develop and unit test robust large-scale application
- Collaborate with product management and quality assurance to delivery highly efficient features and functionality
- Provide guidance related to your feature to various cross functional teams within the organization such as Documentation, Professional Services, Sustaining and Support
- Join an agile team coordinating with product managers, developers, and QA members. You will be collaborating with product management and quality assurance to delivery highly efficient features and functionality.
- Design user interfaces, algorithms, data structures, test cases, and automated test suites for new functional modules of organisation software as directed by the scrum team.
- Take ownership of a product feature and drive design, code and feature reviews
- Keep up to date on new technologies and share knowledge with engineering teams.
- Submit major elements of new design for review by other team members prior to implementation.
- Debug elements of the software as required to maintain software quality.
- Prepare design documentation for new modules and new products.
- Write technical documents that explain how new modules and new products are implemented and assist in producing user documentation as required.
- These may take the form of tutorials for other engineers or for tech savvy customers and partners.
- Prepare technical presentations for training and knowledge transfer as required.
- Implement unit test cases and automated test suites for new and existing functionality.
- Adhere to Organisation's guidelines so that work product (code and documentation) can be easily understood by other team members.
- Keep up-to-date on the evolution and features of the Organisation software products. Understand how they are used in the field by end users.
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from definition and design to product delivery.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- BE/ B.Tech /MSC IT with 4-8 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience with object-oriented methodologies, enterprise application architectures and design patterns, use of automated testing frameworks
- Expert Knowledge of C++
- More than 4+ years of experience in design and development of enterprise applications
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Highly experienced with software development processes, and in particular, software design and unit/integration testing
- Strong understanding of application software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment. Experience with agile development approaches is a plus
- Highly motivated individual, who is ready to accept challenges, continually innovate and learn, and help others
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Optional Skills :
- Experience with UI technologies such as Java or Java Swing is a plus
- Experience working on an offshore team of developers is a plus
- Experience with QT, Windows APIs or STAF/STAX is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming - XP and Scrum a plus
- Knowledge of marine terminals and container handling (or logistics industry)
- Experience with Tomcat
- Knowledge of test automation and/or test/use case development for complex business processes
- Experience with open source packages such as Hibernate, Spring, Mule, and Ant
- Experience with JUnit and continuous integration System performance engineering
- Experience working with non-co-located teams.