Manager at Ikya Global
Views:89 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Agile Lead - Project Methodologies (8-12 yrs)
The position is with a Fortune 100 organization for their upcoming GIC in Hyd.
- The Agile Project Lead (APL) is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering subsequent agile projects that provide high business value to users.
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to Agile teams and monitors implementation of agreed-upon improvements.
- Ensure adoption and adherence to Agile principles and values (www.agilemanifesto.org)
Desired Skills :
- Overall 8+ years of relevant IT experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Agile leader role (e.g. ScrumMaster, Kanban coach, Development Lead) in cross-functional development teams
- Minimum 5 years experience in enterprise development, preferably using SAP SolMan 7+, MS VSTS, Micro Focus PPM and Quality Center
- Good knowledge of Blue Works Live, MS Project and Testing tools
- Certifications as Advanced Scrum Master and/or Scrum or Agile Coach from a recognized governing body such as Scrum.org, Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, Scaled Agile etc.