Senior Executive-HR at AGC Networks
Views:534 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AGC Networks - SAP PM Consultant - PLM/ABAP Modules (3-7 yrs)
About US :
AGC Networks (AGC) is a Global Solution Integrator representing the world's best brands in Unified Communications, Network Infrastructure & Data Center, Cyber Security (CYBER-i) and Enterprise Applications to evolve the customer's digital landscape. AGC's ability to tailor solutions across quadrants is strengthened through delivery of seamless customer support services.
A leader in Enterprise Communications in India, AGC has significant presence across Middle East, Africa, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Philippines and UK serving over 3000 customers. In collaboration with global technology leaders like Avaya, Intel Security, Juniper, Cisco, HP, Verint and Polycom among others, AGC delivers Return on Technology Investment (ROTI) thereby accelerating customers- business.
Functional Accountability :
- Sound understanding of SAP-PM module along with strong knowledge of SAP-PM configuration and master data required
- Preferably a SAP PM/PLM Certified Consultant with experience Chemical/Oil experience.
- Should possess good knowledge of Key Business Processes in Plant Maintenance and its integration with MM & FICO Modules.
- Should have good communication skills, a Team Player
- Should be able to understand and Resolve issues /Problems faced by PM Module Users and should have worked on SAP Support environment
- Should have good knowledge of ABAP, LSMW, BADIs
Direct Process Accountability :
- Monitor incidents logged in HP OpenView tool
- Provide solutions to the incidents raised
- Convert incidents of type - changes- to CR and hand over the CR to the project team.
- Accepting transition of newly developed CRs and Projects into support.
- Maintain necessary documentation for incident resolution
Competencies desired :
- Analytical Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Achievement Drive
- Communication Skills
- Team Work/ Building
- Relationship Building
- Problem Solving
- Planing & Organizing
- Attention to detail
- Service Orientation
Do note that this role requires resource to work as per UK timezone.