HR at Affluent Global Services
Views:184 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Affluent - UI/UX Architect - Interaction Design (7-12 yrs)
Job Description for UX/UI Architect
We are looking for a UX Architect to turn business ideas into implementable and easy to use products (Web, Mobile - Android/iOS).
UI/UX Architect role is analytic and creative, must analyze and interpret consumer behaviour related to an interactive digital experience this role spans :
1. Analyze consumer usability
2. Develop Information Architecture
3. Create an Interaction Design
4. Build Design Interfaces
Skills & Qualifications :
- Experience in interaction design/product design.
- Formal education in UX Design, Interaction Design, Motion, Graphic Design, HCI, related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- A portfolio featuring your experience with end-to-end Product Design (hybrid UX, Design rationale, Design specs, content strategy, develop Information Architecture, and detailed user workflows, clearly communicate to teams and business teams) from ideation development to the final product
- Experience creatively solving hard problems; shipping innovative and complex products within deadlines
- A user-centric approach to design and an understanding of various user research methodologies and how to apply research insights into product development
- Proficiency in a range of interaction design, visualisation, and rapid design prototyping tools. A command of a wide range of tools like Sketch, Adobe, Invision, Marvel App etc and methods, and the ability to communicate ideas quickly and interactively are essential. - Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and colour.
- Developed and documented detailed user experience specifications
- Designed portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- In this role, concepts will be illustrated through sketches, mock-ups, wireframes, and rapid prototypes.
- Ability to use humour and energy to keep the momentum going
- A passion for our customers and creating great product experiences is a must!
Command over wide range of design tools :
1. Adobe CS5
3. Wireframing o Prototyping
- UX/UI Design, Interaction Design, Motion, Graphic Design, HCI, related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- Should have experience in experience in interaction design/product design.
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Industry - Information Technology & Services - Education Technology Domain