Founder at Aertrip
Views:612 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Aertrip - iOS Developer/Team Leader - SWIFT/Objective C (3-10 yrs)
iOS is one of the world's leading mobile platforms, which makes Aertrip's iOS app supremely important. Millions of users worldwide shall access Aertrip via the iOS app. You will have the opportunity to build one of the most amazingly designed apps in the world. The app shall be a benchmark - not just in the field of travel but for app developers worldwide across categories. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Your Part : You would be responsible for the complete development and continuous improvement of our iOS app.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
2. 5+ years of software engineering
3. 3+ years of IOS platform experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
4. Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
5. Experience with iOS frameworks such as X Code, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
7. Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
8. Knowledge of third party SDK integrations.
9. Hands-on technical experience with scalable Architecture.
10. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
11. Experience with performance and memory tuning
12. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
13. Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
14. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
1. As a Developer :
1. Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
2. Capable of designing large applications with stability and performance
3. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
4. Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
5. Familiarity with continuous integration
6. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
7. Knack for benchmarking and optimization
8. Passion for quality and innovation
9. An eye for detail
2. As a team player :
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
2. Ability to manage and drive small teams
3. Ability to work independently in small teams
4. Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
5. Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
6. Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
7. Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
8. Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them