Founder at Aertrip
Views:798 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Aertrip - Frontend Developer - React.js/HTML/CSS (2-6 yrs)
- We offer a result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
You shall be part of the core development team. You shall be assigned one or multiple modules, wherein you shall :
1. Develop new user-facing features based on design guidelines and mockups.
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
2. Minimum 2+ years experience in using modern frontend technologies like ES6, Sass, Less etc.
3. Minimum 1+ years experience with ReactJS.
4. A great understanding of HTML & CSS.
5. Experience scaling front-end engineering through component driven development delivering re-usable modules, and efficient web applications.
6. Experience and knowledge of Cross-browser compatibility and debugging.
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
As a Developer :
1. Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
2. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
3. Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
4. Familiarity with continuous integration
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
6. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
7. Passion for quality and innovation
8. An eye for detail
As a team player :
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
2. Ability to work independently in small teams
3. Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
4. Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
5. Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
6. Collaborate with multiple disciplines like engineering, product, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
7. Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them