Founder at Aertrip
Views:1256 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Aertrip - Backend Developer/Team Lead - PHP/MySQL (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for Backend Developers who are passionate about solving problems. We offer a result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Our Tech Deck :
2. Backend & Servers
3. Google Drive
Your Part :
You shall be part of our design and development team. You shall be assigned one or multiple modules, wherein you shall:
1. Write backend code and APIs, maintain the database and cache.
2. Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems.
3. Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical people.
4. Collaborate with the team to prioritize projects and ensure on-time completion.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
3. Working knowledge of both Unix and Windows in a software development setting prefer strength in Unix (all flavours) environment.
4. Strong HTTP fundamentals.
5. Basic networking knowledge.
6. Familiarity with relational database concepts and RDBMS systems such as MySQL etc.
7. A solid understanding of REST principles, and experience writing backend code to change or design APIs.
8. Worked on NoSQL databases like Memcache, Redis, MongoDB etc.
9. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
1. As a Developer :
1. Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
2. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
3. Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
4. Familiarity with continuous integration
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
6. Knack for benchmarking and optimization
7. Passion for quality and innovation
8. An eye for detail
2. As a team player :
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
2. Ability to manage and drive small teams
3. Ability to work independently in small teams
4. Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
5. Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
6. Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
7. Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
8. Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them