Recruiter at My HR Solutions
Views:217 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AEM System Administrator - CQ (4-5 yrs)
Mandatory Skills :
- Technical experience of around 3-4 years administration Knowledge of Test and Target, Adobe Analytics, analytics and personalization.
- Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows as required
- Must have good administrative knowledge on the various modules in AEM - MSM, Replications.
- Good to have experience with Version control tools, SVN, Git.
- Good to have knowledge on Continuous Integration and building tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Must have Working knowledge in Linux based OS & Shell scripting
- Must have 3-4 years of experience on AEM 6.0, 6.2 with the architectural knowledge of both CRX2 and OAK repositories.
- Installation AEM on Windows/Mac/Linux Servers for QA, Load Testing & Prod Environments.
- Configuring the Apache webserver and integrated the dispatcher.
- Coordinating with the Application development & testing team for day-to-day issues.
- Enabling SSL Security in Web Environments for CQ Application Server
- Installing the Patches (Hotfixes & Security fixes)
- Content and Dam deployments.
- Troubleshooting the Adobe CQ Application Server related issues
- Monitoring the Application and giving support for applications infrastructure in CQ
- Analyzing the Thread Dump and Heap Dump of the Application Server.
- Load testing on AEM servers with Jmeter and Tough day test.
- Writing basic scripts to make the application flexible to monitor.
- Participated in Application migrations/upgrades.
- Participated in Application deployment and upgrades.
- Responsible for all Administrative tasks including CQ Application Server configuration
Secondary Skill :
- Excellent knowledge on AEM production Environment setup, configurations and Administration
- Working knowledge on NodeJS administration & the NPM modules
- Troubleshooting skills on the Memcached related issues
- Managing User, Group and Group account users on Linux
- SUDO access management and ACL management.