Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:176 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AEM Developer/Lead/Architect - CQ/Java/J2EE (4-15 yrs)
- Adobe CQ/AEM resource with a strong Java/J2EE background.
- Solid experience with AEM 6.3 buidling blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, and bundles.
- Experience in upgrading existing applications touch UI compatible
- 2+ years of experience in implementing solutions that utilize Adobe AEM
- Should be able to understand functional requirements, convert it to technical solution and architecture.
- Experience with server setup and overall best AEM practices also needed.
- Solid understanding of Java / J2EE, JSP in the context of Adobe CQ, Dispatcher, OSGi, Sling technologies.
- Should be able to create custom components.
- Experience in designing AEM application architecture, Content tagging, taxonomy and content organization.
- Extensible and hierarchical component and page design
- Custom Widget Design and hands on experience
- Good understanding and working experience on the topics in AEM : Sling models, OSGI annotations, Sightly, Use API, JCR API, Sling API, AEM Api, Workflows, Schedulers, Replication, Dispatcher configurations
- Good understanding and working experience on the below topics :
1. Core java, Collection framework,
2. Jquery, Coral3, HTML5
3. Junit - Mockito
- Good to have working experience on AEM Asset Share Commons
Mandatory Details Required :
- Candidate Full Name :
- Passport No & Expiry Date :
- Father's Name :
- Education Qualification & Year of Graduation :