Manager - HR at Leo Burnett
Views:798 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
AEM Developer - Java/J2EE (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for AEM developer having experience in both old (AEM 5.6) and new version. Responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing and system implementation activities in addition to ongoing system support.
- Your primary responsibility will be to develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and product quality is essential.
- Architect and implement solutions in Adobe AEM.
- Build custom Adobe AEM Components and Templates.
- Collaborate with internal and external developers on strategy and implementation.
- Assess and solve complex visual or functional issues with AEM as they arise.
- Work with team to ensure timeline deliverables.
- Document and promote best practices.
- AEM certified developer
- Experience in OOAD, MVC.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in Adobe AEM Design and code from specifications, analyses, evaluates, test, debug, document, and implements web application using Adobe AEM.
- Experience of development in Adobe AEM - Templates, Components, workflows, Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, HTL (Sightly), AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe AEM.
- Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM.
- Experience in AWS
- Hands on experience with OSGi services and components
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good Communication skills