HR Executive at Advids
Views:554 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Advids - Sketching Artist - 2D/3D/Animation (0-5 yrs)
Advids is the leading company producing explainer and motion graphics video with clients in over 70 countries.
- You will be responsible to sketch & illustrate the script in 2D with animation assets, plan shots and draw panels to demonstrate action and maintain continuity between scenes.
- You will work closely with the Creative Director, Producer and the client to visualise and tell the story. as concept artist
- You will prepare the storyboards for production, including indications of dialogue, character and camera moves, and have to create cleaned-up drawings for production
- Work with the graphic designing team to create UI, marketing assets and videos.
- Build great motion graphic design using 2D character, library, assets and visual elements.
- Use pro tools like adobe after effects & adobe photoshop to create design and video assets.
- Work with design & creative team to understand the client needs by visualizing using sketching storyboards & concepts.
- Background and academic qualifications such as BFA, MFA, Fine arts, digital art will be preferred.
- As sketching artist with fine art skill you will be closely working with are directors and creative directors to visualize the videos.
- Refer to our portfolio at www.advids.co to get a preview into the kind of videos we produce and what your role would be as motion designer
- Refer to www.advids.co/advids-talent/ to view our artist community details.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop is a must for explainer video & sketching artist job profile.
- Knowledge of 2D / 3D animation techniques is a must.