HR Executive at Advids
Views:292 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Advids - Illustrator - After Effects/Storyboard (0-5 yrs)
Illustrator Job | Adobe After Effects | Adobe Illustrator Job Profile :
- Ensure that the vision and style of the video is consistently adhered
- Address notes from Director and Creative Supervisors.
- Collaborate with creative department heads and production to review goals and vision for the storyboards and discuss concerns, timelines and complexity, given the parameters of the schedule;.
- Responsible for completing all deliverables on time and according to production schedule
- Ensure that storyboard includes all final dialog, backgrounds, direction, and action by making drawing or text changes in description, dialog or numbering
- Pitch storyboards to Director, crew and executives
- Build captivating design that conveys emotive stories through animations and videos that will grab attention
- Experiment with different creative techniques, tools, and mock up and prototype ideas quickly
- Produce strong conceptual animations (storyboards and final executions) that are engaging, unique, and reflect a cohesive brand aesthetic
- Submit work that appropriately aligns with production and workflow guidelines requirements (i.e., naming conventions and storage)
- Hands on expertise on Adobe after effects & Adobe Illustrator is a must.
- Should have the ability to learn and work on new tools that compliments illustration.
- You will be responsible to visualize the concept in both 2d and 3d styles..
- Knowledge of 2D / 3D animation techniques is a must.