Sr. Recruiter at IT By Design
Views:155 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Advanced System Administrator - VMware/Windows Server (3-9 yrs)
Basic Functions :
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft, and VMware.
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- System documentation
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Advanced Desktop Troubleshooting
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and higher administration
- Basic private and public cloud administration
- Server and network alert management and remediation
- Server antimal ware administration and resolution
Additional Duties and Responsibilities :
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer's needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Work through project tickets and phases in ConnectWise as assigned by a Project Manager.
- Enter all work as service or project tickets in ConnectWise.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.