Consultant at Teamlease Consulting Services Ltd
Views:312 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Advance Engineer - .Net/ASP (7-11 yrs)
Urgent opening for the position of Advance Engineer.
We looking for candidates heavy on the technical expertise.Specifically excellent skills on technologies side, preferable a person like a dot net technologist with major exposure in web technology
1. Expertise on C#, Visual Basic, ASP.Net, Web Services, WCF, Java Script, JSON, MVC, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
Specific Technical Skills Required :
- Microsoft Developer Experience with VB.Net or C# or Sql Server or ASP. Net
- Experience with Microsoft VISIO
- Experience with Microsoft office related software.
- Ability to write macros in excels.
- ETL tools Experience on ETL tools like Informatica
- Others Exposure to tools like MPP.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES :
- Gather and analyze information on existing business processes in order to make recommendations that seek to improve business systems and processes.
- Provide business analysis during all phases of a project.
- Analyze and document requirements for enhancements to systems and / or business processes. May involve investigation of third party vendors or systems.
- Clearly document solutions and recommendations to business problems.
- Review requirements and designs with relevant stakeholders to obtain agreement and sign off of proposals.
- Create cost and time estimates along with project plans to enable prioritization and execution of work.
- Assist and/or coordinate user testing, ensuring issues are resolved in a pragmatic and appropriate manner.
- Assist the design and implementation of ongoing support arrangements for delivered systems.
- Work as part of a project team, reporting progress and escalating issues to project management in a timely manner to ensure successful completion of projects / reviews.
- Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, building and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation in accordance with the IT development life cycle.
- Provide post implementation support.
- Create and maintain documentation for systems and processes.
- Adhere to standards set by the Invesco project methodology.
- Take a lead role from time to time on small projects or specific elements of larger projects.
- Should be able to guide/monitor and plan for new or other team members for the completion of assigned task/s.
- Contribute the improvement of the existing processes.
- Assist with developing improvements to team processes and procedures.
- Provide On Call support for systems based on agreed coverage time frame.
If interested please apply.