HR Manager at Adpushup Software India Private Limited
Views:108 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Adpushup Software - Senior Product Manager - Roadmap & Strategy (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for someone who would have strong analytical, technical and management capabilities, ensuring the product vision while implementing the product roadmap
The profile is also expected to align the technical teams with proper product documentation, by bringing in discipline in a small technical team.
Experience : 3 - 5 years
1. Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Ad Ops, and Sales to create products that our customers (web publishers) love and deliver performance.
2. Formulation of the company's product strategy.
3. Assist technical team with an understanding of product requirements, assistance in documentation and feature roadmap planning.
4. Assist with the entire product lifecycle for each product, from consumer insights through to launch and post-launch product improvements.
5. Implement and help with creating a unified product roadmap by managing internal and external resources across functions, in coordination with sales and marketing.
6. Develop PRDs (product requirement documents) for each feature.
7. Develop low fidelity wireframes.
8. Conduct market research, surveys, and meetings with customers/prospects to understand the market need, competition, etc in coordination with the sales team.
9. Assist engineering teams to develop innovative and breakthrough solutions with a strong focus on cost, quality and performance.
10. Assist in planning & delivery of products which meet specified performance and cost criteria within the development budget and timelines.
11. Find problems, identify if they are worth solving by validating the hypotheses and then define a MVP
12. Able to combine technical depth with business acumen to create and evaluate business cases for work, identifying, interrogating and weighing-up risks and value.
1. 3 to 5 years of experience in product management/development.
2. Prior experience in a PM/Assistant Product Management role for SaaS products
3. Solid experience in working/assisting/ managing a creative product development team, and an environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
4.Experience in participating/leading dynamic brainstorming sessions
5. Highly entrepreneurial, self-starter and manager/coach
6. Hands-on in defining objectives and producing a deliverable in a fast-paced environment
7. Strong blend of analytical, decision-making and creative problem-solving skills
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
9. Plus : Demonstrated experience assisting with & managing the full product development lifecycle, including product conceptualization, patent assessment, product line development, costing, prototyping, B2B product management experience, Ad-tech experience, JS and SQL
A big plus : Software engineering background and the ability to discuss technical issues and identify solutions that meet product requirements.
1. Talented peers & learning opportunities.
2. Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
3. Free lunch and food.
4. No dress code.
5. ESOPs on the table.
Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.