Talent Selection at Adobe
Views:242 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Adobe - Global Operations Center Service Lead - SAP FICO/P2P Modules (8-15 yrs)
Position Summary :
- Adobe IT & Cloud Ops organization is looking for SAP functional/technical experienced support lead to drive application support for L2 teams.
- The person should be familiar with multiple SAP domains including Core Financials, Order Processing, Billing & Invoice, Subscription Management, Sales & Marketing, and Commerce.
- The role requires to lead internal/external teams supporting SAP and related applications including integrations. This requires partnering with Engineering(L3) teams to keep taking new areas or enhance existing areas to make them more robust and stable.
- This will also require working closely with vendor to hold them accountable for the delivery along with employees.
- The ideal candidate will have superior customer support mindset to ensure applications are available, proactively monitored, maintained and improved using self-healing, automation, process and code changes. He/she must be able to provide end-to-end technical support delivery while maintaining great relationships with all stakeholders.
- You must enjoy spending time in the customer support issues, analyzing support person tickets, and find innovative solutions to reduce the time to support, volume while improving availability and quality of service using meaningful metrics.
- Responsible for end-to-end SAP L2 support delivery in alignment with global stakeholders
- Ensure support experience meets our Quality of Service standards and productivity through driving support experience strategy, new initiatives, and effective knowledge development and use.
- Vendor management including hiring, upskilling, releasing and ongoing operational improvement
- Drive efficiencies using problem management, automation, self-help, auto-healing, Shift Left/ Deflect/ Eliminate strategies
- Plan and Conduct service reviews with SAP Engineering (service owners ) to show value over time
- Contribute to meaningful metrics development to show progress in L2 support
- Develop standards, processes and operational rigor to improve onboarding new areas, operational delivery, knowledge transfer to new members.
- Ongoing Capacity planning and optimization
- Day-today technical support delivery including tickets management
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field. MBA degree a plus.
- 8+ years of SAP experience in one of the modules SAP FICO/ Q2C/ P2P
- 3+ years of experience as a technical lead directly building & managing customer support- teams in SAP. Experience of Operations/Customer Support (L1, L2) in a global enterprise environment
- Having strong integration experience with non-SAP applications including cloud applications
- Strong business process understanding and solution design thinking
- Having strong drive to improve service delivery processes
- Extensive experience in transforming support team to be highly efficient in support delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, influencing, negotiation, presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Built and managed relationships across the organization
- Effective in staffing/resources/Vendor management including building up a team from zero, performance appraisals, career guidance, and counseling
- Technical fluency/acumen and strong support delivery leadership knowledge/understanding.
- Demonstrated experience/ability in leading both direct and virtual teams
- Experience building Knowledge management to solve complex cases faster or use for self-service
- Aware of ITIL Framework consisting of Incident, Change, Problem, Config Management etc.
- Exposure to tools like ServiceNow and Automation framework/tools like UiPath(RPA), Stack Storm(Event Driven Automation), PowerBI(Reporting/Dashboard) etc.
Technical experience in the following technologies :
- SFDC Sales & Marketing
- MS Dynamics CRM
- SAP FI, GL, AR, AP, Q2C, P2P, Basis, Concur, Hybris & Ariba, other cloud applications
- Database, Storage, LAN/WAN
- Exposure to REST and SOAP based Web Services Integration
- Data Analytics support experience for HANA, Hadoop environments