IT Recruiter at KenQA Services
Views:417 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Adobe CQ5 Developer - Java/J2EE (4-6 yrs)
Role: Adobe CQ5 Developer
Skill: Adobe CQ5
Minimum Skill Requirement (~3-4 pointers against each item)
1. Adobe CQ5 development experience. Java/JEE
3. Unix/Linux commands (optional)
4. Experience of any other WCMS product (optional)
1. Strong knowledge of OSGi, Sling frameworks and JCR repository.
2 . Hands-on development experience in Adobe CQ5 - Simple and Advance Component Development
3. Good experience of integrating CQ5 with other systems using custom services.
4. Knowledge of Adobe CQ5 installation in cluster and load sharing architecture.
Good to Have:
1. Adobe CQ5 certification. . Knowledge of ExtJS for developing complex component dialogs.
3. Knowledge of dispatcher setup and configurations.
4. Knowledge Adobe CQ5 workflows and launches functionalities.
5. Knowledge of Adobe CQ5 content targeting and personalization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.