Talent Selection at Adobe
Views:517 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Adobe - Big Data Engineer - Hadoop/ETL/Python (4-5 yrs)
The Adobe IDS Data Engineering team is looking for innovative data and software engineers to build and evolve our industry leading data products and applications that empower Adobe's Data Driven Operating Model and next generation customer experiences.
What you'll do :
- Designing, develop& tune data products, applications and integrations on large scale dataplatforms (Hadoop, Kafka Streaming, Hana, SQL server etc) with an emphasis on performance, reliability and scalability and most of all quality.
- Analyze the business needs, profilelarge data sets andbuild custom data models and applications to drive the Adobe business decision making and customers experience
- Develop and extend design patterns, processes, standards, frameworks and reusable components for various data engineering functions/areas.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including business team, engineering leads, architects, BSA's& program managers.
Working at Adobe you have the opportunity to extend your network and collaborate with engineers, architects and leaders across the Adobe data management space, Adobe product engineering and Business leadership teams. We are looking to win our next CIO 100 award and we need you!
The ideal candidate will have :
- MS in Computer Science / related technical field or BS with 2+ years of experience in enterprise data warehousing/ big data implementations.
- Strong SQL,ETL, scripting and or programming skills with a preference towards Python, Java, Scala, shell scripting
- Demonstrated ability to clearly form and communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to isolate, deconstruct and resolve complex data / engineering challenges
- Results driven with attention to detail, strong sense of ownership, and a commitment to fun, team and innovation!
Nice to have :
- Familiarity with streaming applications
- Experience in development methodologies like Agile / Scrum