Admedia - System Administration - Configuration Management/Linux (2-12 yrs)
We are looking for a Linux System Administrator.
Company Name : AdMedia Digital Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Website : www.admedia.com
Headquarter : California, US
Job Location - Barakhamba Road, Delhi.
Admedia.com is a 20-year-old digital Tech giant based out of California.
AdMedia India is seeking an experienced Linux System Administrator who is passionate about infrastructure design to join its Platform Operations team. We leverage our infrastructure with infrastructure design to join its Platform Operations team. We leverage our infrastructure with heavy automation for server deployment and provisioning. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys experimenting and thoughtfully architecting systems!
The Responsibilities :
- Design infrastructure and automation improvements
- Provisioning of servers and environments
- Maintain and improve configuration management templates
- Monitor system performance and respond to alerts
- Take part in on-call rotation
- Support a team of developers and QA engineers
- Participate in software releases and patches
- Ensure compliance with security standards and practices
- Manage user access
- Keep current on relevant technologies; continually push the company and the team
- leverage the best possible tools and resources
- Secure the operations and data of the applications against theft, loss and/or disasters
- Partner with external services and companies for seamless integration
The Requirements :
- Linux administration experience, minimum of 3 years
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, etc)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, ICMP and other network protocols
- Experience with a web server (Apache, Tomcat, or Nginx)
- Experience with Redis, Memcached
- Experience with Zabbix, Nagios
- Experience with Linux Virtualization (KVM, XEN, VMWare, or AWS)
- MySQL database administration experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective, respectful and trusting relationships With clients (internal and external), consumers and colleagues representing varying needs, personalities and styles
- Must be dedicated to exceeding internal and external customer/consumer
- Expectations and have an unwavering propensity to keep the end user in mind
- Tenacity to deal with ambiguity and to effectively solve problems by embracing highly dynamic, constantly-changing environment
- Capable of assertively voicing opinions and ideas in the spirit of challenging and improving the organization and talent whilst being open and supportive of others thoughts and feedback
- Track record of producing great results by taking smart risks and reacting to the business needs in real time
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction and innate desire to seek out new projects and challenges without prompting