Addpro Network - Web Designer/Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (1-2 yrs)
Greetings from Addpro Network Pvt Ltd!
We have opening for the position of Web Designer/Graphic Designer at our Bangalore office.f interested mail us your updated resume
Roles and Responsibilities of Graphic Designer
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
Graphic designers need the following skills:
- Interest in visual art, expression of creativity and the ability to draw or paint
- Ability to describe ideas in creative ways
- Ability to pay attention to fine details and focus on completing a task (editing
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with stress
- Good color vision
- Flexibility in working with others' ideas and accepting criticism
- Interest in keeping up with new developments in graphic design
- Good computer design skills
- Business and marketing skills (optional), which include preparing specifications, estimating costs, making presentations and negotiating with clients
- Photoshop (Mandate)
- Adobe Illustrator (Mandate)
- Corel Draw (Mandate)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.