HR Recruiter at Add On IT Systems
Views:442 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Add On IT Systems - LTE 4G Wireless Test Engineer (6-9 yrs)
This is a full-time job
- As part of the role, you will be responsible for test script development and verification while meeting the quality targets set for the project.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- B.Tech / M.Tech
- Looking for Professional with experience in test scripts and verification of 4G wireless - 6-9 Years
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Develop LTE RRC & LTE L2 test scripts for 4G wireless communications for a carrier acceptance test tool development.
- Integrate and validate LTE protocol test scripts for 4G wireless communications.
- Contribute with Architecture and requirements definition of LTE carrier acceptance testing solution designs for wireless communication standards.
- Interpersonal skills & Ability to work in a team
- Good Presentation Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Customer Orientation
Must-have Skills: Prior working experience :
- Have an excellent understanding of LTE control & data plane protocol stack
- Have knowledge of the 3GPP LTE-Advanced technologies.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with revision control systems such as bitbucket
- Experience with JIRA.
Good to have skills: Prior working experience :
- Drive resolution of technical issues with cross-functional teams.
- Escalate issues in an appropriate and timely manner.