HR Recruiter at Add On IT Systems
Views:578 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Add On IT Systems - Embedded Software Support Engineer - Configuration & Troubleshooting (3-5 yrs)
This job entails Night Shifts (Sometimes)
This is a contract to hire Job
- An engineer would have to demonstrate, resolve technical queries, understand any BUG, issues or optimization related to chip design or functionality after the sale on the product to customers.
- This is a pre-sales and post-sales support function
- He also has to understand or debug technical issues related to registering memory, cache memory, etc. on processors/chips.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech degree in computer science or related degree or relevant experience
- Years of experience: 3 to 5 years
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems and programming
- Any assembly language or programming language to program Embedded systems or chip-set.
- Knowledge of SDKs and libraries.
- Linux Platform knowledge ( OS platform debugging and troubleshooting)
- Linux Networking knowledge ( Networking and troubleshooting)
- Understanding with Fiber Optics technologies, EPON, GPON, ADSL/VDSL technologies.
- Willingness to work in Night-Shifts (as required)
Must-have Skills: Prior working experience :
- Must have good hands-on experience in configuration and troubleshooting in the following areas in an Enterprise / Data Centre infrastructure environment
- Should have supported applications for pre-sales / post-sales support stages
- Analysis using logs
- Analysis of Alerts
- Able to Perform Root Cause Analysis for the incidents
- Ability to work with the development team to get the issue identified and resolved
- Should demonstrate ability and willingness to work at the customer site and interact with the customer