Senior Consultant at Talks About People HR Solutions
Views:91 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Actuarial Analyst - ALM (3-9 yrs)
Job location - Magarpatta, Pune
- Indicative years of experience : 3Yrs -9 Yrs
Role Description : Develop, test and maintain applications with established processes while building holistic understanding of the underlying applications and domain
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain technical designs based on requirements
- Develop application code for programs while following coding standards
- Develop and execute unit tests
- Complete Analysis & documentation as required by the project
- Support application testing and resolve test defects
- Report status updates as required by the project
- Follow established project execution processes
- Resolve queries/issues and provide Application/functional support to peers & juniors
- Build holistic understanding of applications & underlying domain being supported
- Knowledge sharing
- Running Liability valuation models.
- Provision calculation, Principal Based Reserving
- Experience analysis (Lapse& Mortality).
- Basis Setting.
- Month on Month Reserve reporting.
- Preparing Actuarial Abstract
- Solvency Calculation.
- Analysis of Surplus
- Data analysis
- Meet onshore stakeholder's expectations on quality and timeliness.
- Pricing of life insurance products - participating, non-participating including unit linked
- Reserving of life insurance products, Risk based capital, Solvency II
- Reporting functions, ALM, Experience studies, modelling
- Data base management using SAS, R
- Prior knowledge of actuarial software ALPHA would be an advantage
Education : Graduate - Bachelor's degree (any stream)
Other : Strong technical skills. Knowledge of SDLC.
- Good aptitude, positive attitude, strong reasoning and communication skills. Must be a good team player. Good analytical skills, research oriented.
- Sound knowledge of Principal Financial Group specific application.
- Ability to resolve questions/issues related to the application as a Subject matter expert, ability to communicate with various stakeholders.
- Make sound business decision
- Embrace Change
- Build strong Partnership
- Get results
- Act Strategically
- Lead Cultivate Talent