HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:238 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
ACR Research Engineer - C/C++ (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Role : ACR Research Engineer
Location : Bengaluru Experience - 1 - 4 Years
Technology : IT & Systems
CTC : 10 to 15 LPA
About Company :
- Company is a fast-growing media-tech startup funded by 21st Century Fox, Flipkart, Saavn and backed by several iconic angel investors with the vision of re imagining the distribution, discovery and consumption of media and advertising content.
- Being the world's largest offline media consumption repository, Company bridges the gap between the offline and online worlds by enabling TV-to-Mobile audience engagement.
- We work across the value chain of the media industry - right from media owners, broadcasters, advertisers, research companies and end consumers.
- Over the past few years, we've worked with all major players in the industry: 200+ brands from every nook and corner of the Indian consumer market.
- To know more about the company, our offerings, careers and work culture, visit: www. Company.in.
Job Description :
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a ACR (Automatic Content Recognition) R&D position focused on the development and implementation of audio signal processing algorithms.
- Qualified applicants should have interest
- In designing, prototyping and implementing digital signal processing algorithms in C/C++, and be familiar with industry trends in signal processing.
- If you enjoy using amazing products like Shazam, or have ever wondered how YouTube copyright detection works, then apply to Company and be a part of an exciting R&D journey to build technological products centered on signal processing.
Responsibilities will include :
- Prototyping algorithms/solutions in C/C++/Python
- Development and implementation of real-time and offline signal processing algorithms in C/C++ Working closely with research team in academia (university students/professors)
- Collaboration with product management to identify and develop critical signal processing innovations for the company
- Algorithm optimization
- Staying up to date on industry trends and best practices
- Upholding company best practices in engineering and research
- Qualified applicants should have a work experience of 2-4 years in C/C++/embedded systems
- Bachelors or Masters (in CS/EC/Electrical)
- Qualifications b.tech
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time