HR at Acoosta Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Views:271 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Acoosta Innovations - Motion Graphics Designer - After Effects/Photoshop (5-10 yrs)
Job Opening : Motion Graphics Designer
Job Responsibilities :
Acoosta Audio is seeking a Motion Graphics designer for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact for Acoosta across mediums such as brand collaterals, website, photos, videos, packaging, illustrations etc.
- This role is responsible for creating multimedia and print assets to support Acoosta's overall brand and communications plan.
- The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with experience.
- He/she should want to work in an ever-changing and exciting environment and have a passion for music.
- Create professional designs and layouts for promotional material by creating social media creatives, templates, handouts, advertisements, posters, packaging, signs, brochures, video- s, AV- s, promos and other brand collaterals
- Should be able to design eye-catching images, visuals, graphics, user interface and motion graphic video animation.
- Work on projects ranging from print, online, animation, motions graphics for various online and offline mediums
- Keep aware of current trends in the visual arts industry
- Work on wide range of medias, including photography, videos, and computer aided design
- Determines style, technique, and medium best suited to organizations brand guidelines & promotion strategies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an advertising / marketing field
- Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, or a related field, or equivalent field experience
- Able to work on Mac oSx, Windows and different software- s
- High level of proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Medium to high level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong motion and visual sensibilities, ability to use motion and visual thinking, storyboards, sketching, and communication design to create breakthrough design
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.)
- Knowledge of and passion for internet-based, branded, short-form video content.
- Expertise in all forms of animation and design, especially for brands and branded content.
- Must be able to work with a wide range of mixed media, stop motion, 2D & 3D
- Working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Passionate about the quickly-evolving digital and social media environment.