HR at Acmeminds Pvt Ltd
Views:4043 Applications:536 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Acmeminds - Software Test Engineer - Manual/Automation Testing (0-3 yrs)
Quality Assurance Engineer (Manual)
Work Experience : 1-3 Years
Salary : As per Industry Standards
Qualification : BE/BTech/BCA degree in Computer Science
Location : Chandigarh (Panchkula)
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Understanding of SRS, FRD, DFD, DD, Flow Chart etc.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Preparation and execution of Test Cases, Test Scenarios.
- Preparation of Test reports / Test Artifacts.
- Solid knowledge of database and scripting
- Knowledge of Testing techniques, Traceability Matrix, Testing coverage.
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with manual testing tool is a must
- Must have managed 2-3 test manual/automation projects
Key Responsibilities :
- To build Test Manual competency.
- Developing manual frameworks.
- Manage and maintain complex set of manual test assets including manual scripts, test framework components, test data and test servers.
- Provide technical assistance and mentoring to other QA Analysts related to manual skills.
Essential Skills :
- Knowledge of SDLC,(Agile, V model, Prototype & waterfall) STLC & Defect Life Cycle.
- Problem Solving Skill / Analytical Skill
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Organized & Team Player