Manager Recruitment at Ace Turtle
Views:228 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Ace Turtle - Senior DevOps Engineer - Docker/Kubernetes (6-10 yrs)
Job description :
- We are looking for a Senior Engineer- DevOps who is highly skilled in automating and evangelizing software development lifecycle with proven credentials in solving complex business problems.
- Ideal candidates should be able to assess, define, design, implement and transform DevOps initiatives for Ace Turtle.
- The role is expected to have a deep understanding of Automation, Service Delivery & DevOps practices of Software Configuration Management, Continuous Everything (Integration, Delivery, Deployment, Testing, Monitoring), DevOps Analytics, Infrastructure as Code etc.
Desired Skills :
- 6+ years of experience building and managing CI/CD workflows and complex system integrations.
- Strong architectural background in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Soft Layer etc.
- Experience in writing automation using Shell, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, R language etc.
- Strong knowledge on Linux
- Able to write monitoring plugins and Automation scripts
- Experienced in one or more DevOps tools like JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Jenkins, Git, SVN, Maven, Nexus, Docker, SonarQube, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Mesos etc.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of offerings like Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS etc. Credentials in designing any such offering will be an additional plus.
- Thought leadership, out of box thinking and future-readiness.
- Experience in building a DevOps culture into distributed teams Dev & Ops teams.
- Experience in security architecture for infrastructure, application and data layers.
- Decision-making & analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in DevOps estimations, assessments and solutions desired.
- Knowledge on APM monitoring is plus.
- Server application backup designing
If interested please apply here.