Accenture - Web UI Developer - Modern Web Architectures Design (4-8 yrs)
Role Description :
- Design and develop media rich websites, with a focus on their user interface and functionality according to clients- requirements.
- Work with the Graphics and Service Coordination teams on managing the pipeline, providing estimates, negotiating deadlines
- Create concepts on how to best represent ideas visually
- Provide guidance and art direction to the team
- Work closely with team members to track the status of requests and update clients on timelines and budget
- Fulfill QA requests and provide feedback to the team
- Solve problems or propose solutions according to the company's culture and business objective
- Work effectively in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a professional approach
- Keep in touch with the latest trends and technologies.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 4 years of Modern Web Architectures design including Single Page Applications built with frameworks such as React.JS and Angular.
- Experience with mobile applications design and development including Responsive Web Applications in one of the following technologies - Backbone.js, AngularJS, or React.JS.
- Excellent CMS developing skills.
- Experience with modern DevOps tools, workflows and methodologies (Agile is a plus) such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents would be an advantage
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related.
- An excellent level of English, written and oral.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with Accenture Senior Leadership.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture - even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture - please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.