Accenture - Senior Analyst - Technology Research & Development (0-3 yrs)
Accenture Labs .http: or or www.accenture.com or labs. are critical to global innovation initiatives of Accenture. With presence across the worldAccenture Labs are spearheading business-relevant advanced research throughout the globe with a network of strong researchers and technologists.
The competitive strength of Accentures operations in India is central to our success as a global company. One of the primary themes our Lab in Bangalore is focused on driving innovations in Application Engineering that keep Accenture and its clients "ahead of the pack" in an ever-evolving market.
Were constantly seeking and creating new solutions for our clients and ourselves especially in the following areas :
- Large scale and collaborative software design development and testing
- Predictive analytics and telemetry in software processes and repositories
- Automated quality management for software development
- Natural Language Processing Machine Learning with Stochastic Models and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining Analytics and related areas
- Critical issues in next generation architecture
- Cloud-based applications and business processes
- Data quality management and data services
- Design of self-healing and tolerant distributed systems
- Distributed software systems and Service oriented architecture
- Mobility and next generation networking
Currently seeking candidates in Bangalore India :
We are seeking creative self-driven and energetic people to work as Senior Analysts in RandD to help research leads define create prototype and collaborate on early stage research and mid-stage prototype development projects in the areas outlined above.
We are currently seeking candidates to join research encompassing following areas :
- Next generation Application Engineering approaches
- Data and Process mining
- Software Analytics and in-process telemetry
- Analysis and visualizations of complex data and systems
- Collaborative platforms and conversations UIs
- New VR or AR wearable devices and platforms
- Use of NLP AI text mining semantic data integration and management in context of software engineering
Requirements for candidates :
- Out of the box- thinkers with an inclination toward research ability to conceptualize or structure solutions independently.
- Fresh .and with experience less than 24 months. Masters .M.Tech only. with some research exposure in related computer science fields.
- Ability to identify and articulate the larger implications of a research project
- Strong implementation and prototyping skills with proficiency in one or more programming languages and paradigms
- Adequate technical writing and presentation skills.
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Motivation and demonstrated ability to build software and other artefacts .vs. purely analytical or theoretical.
- Authorship or co-authorship of relevant articles .journal conference trade.