Accenture - Quality Service Management Process Support Data Design Associate (1-2 yrs)
The Primary objectives of Quality Service Management Process Support Team is to provide Streamlined relevant automated centralized reporting to all Growth platforms in Accenture. Provide support for operations, providing customer support and deliverables according to established procedures and in compliance with Service Level Agreements.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
Duties and responsibilities :
- Provide local/geographic support to Managing Directors and Client/Project teams for Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Client Satisfaction, and Client Expectations in close coordination with the OG and GP Quality teams. The support can include all or part of the following activities :
1. Coach and assist executives in the completion of their Quality actions
2. Provide training, guidance, and general information regarding Accenture Quality & Risk policies, processes and tools
3. Act as the local/geographic point of contact for any question/request related to Quality matters
- Support the OG Quality Teams and the GP Quality Teams in the management of their Quality, Client Satisfaction, Client Expectations & Risk Management programs, including :
1. Assist in maintaining accuracy and integrity of QA records.
2. Reviewing reports, performing ad-hoc analysis, and implementing action plans to improve as appropriate for the area of discipline/DTE
3. Act as advocate for OUs, CSGs and SGs for specific geographic-related activities.
- Fulfill customer requests from multiple channels accurately and on time, in compliance with the SLA. Continuously strive to satisfy and delight customers.
- Maintain data in the designated tool(s), create reports/deliverables and perform other defined tasks in support of operations processes.
- Follow documented procedures so that services are delivered consistently and correctly. Maintain process documentation so that it is clear, complete and up-to-date.
- Use service request management tools appropriately to record work activities.
- Review own work for accuracy and completeness.
- Manage own workload, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
- Keep supervisor and teammates informed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and taking up initiatives.
- Take responsibility for personal skill development and career management.
- Management have the right to redefine duties and responsibilities for this role at any time
- Enhance any current process with your ideas
Basic Qualifications :
- 1+ year of work experience in a customer service role. Process improvement experience desirable
Preferred Skills :
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word,Excel, IE, Outlook)
- Experience in using ServiceNow or similar service request management tool desirable
Professional Skills :
- May be required to attend conference calls outside of normal working hours
- May be required to take turns working alternate shifts in rotation with other team members
- May be required skeleton staffing to support Manila team during Mandatory Holiday in India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.