HR at ABP Pvt. Ltd.
Views:489 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ABP - Product Developer - Mobile Application Development (3-8 yrs)
- The Product Manager will be responsible to create, develop and launch B2C / Ecommerce website's mobile applications across the iOS and Android platforms for both Handset and Tablet devices.
- This role will represent the website and the App User's interests with mobile application's features, functionality, content, UX and social network integration as a part of a larger cross-functional team.
- The ideal candidate should have proven track record of developing top class B2C Mobile App, working with other mobile technology and social media and want to move into Product Management domain.
Desired Skill set :
- Proven track record of mobile application design, interaction, usability & social integration experience.
- Proven track record of experience developing for multiple mobile OS (iOS, Android, Windows optional).
- Proven track record of mobile application development, submission and publication.
- Proven track record of developing & launching Mobile App.
- Proven track record of integrating 3rd party services like analytics tools and other SDKs.
- Existing / Established relationships with application developer partners / agencies, incl. Apple/Google.
- Thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging mobile trends and technologies.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices for Mobile App.
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail.
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices.
- Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications : B.Tech / M.Tech