HR Manager at Ably Soft Pvt. Ltd.
Views:54 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ably Soft - Senior Software Programmer - PHP (3-10 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Software Programmer (PHP)
About Ably Soft :
- Ably Soft specializes in delivering Engagement and conversion driven eCommerce Solutions for web and mobile. As a team of more than 100+ web professionals, we have gained recognition for cutting-edge eCommerce enabled and database driven platforms.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified company
- NASSCOM Member
Candidate Profile :
- Should have a background in software development, academically and / or professionally.
- Should have experience in PHP with a strong hand in Core PHP, MVC frameworks, Cake PHP, Codeigniter.
- Should be having good experience with MySQL database, Database Management and SQL Queries
- Must have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Understanding of open source projects like Wordpress, Magento etc, will be considered as a plus point.
- Willingness to work hard to achieve the company's commitments.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Passion for coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation skills and be comfortable interacting with senior-level management.
Job Description/KRAs :
- Maintain standards of software quality by establishing good coding/code commenting practices and code/files management habits. Takes care of standards in the projects they are involved.
- Should be self-organized and make sure that the project team members (software programmer/associative developer) are self-organized.
- Make sure to commits only what He/She can deliver.
- Database Design & planning. Make sure to be verified by Team lead.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Make sure to provide current/required status reports.
- All the Suggestions/Guidelines/Instructions should be followed which is provided by team lead.
Project Planning :
PP - Pre Sales Stage :
- Provide support/guidance/training to the Pre-sales team and Business Analysts team to ensure the client's requirements properly understood and replied with appropriate
information and professionalism.
- Provide time/cost estimates to Pre-sales/BA team
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
PP - Post Sales Stage :
- Collaborate with Project Planning Team to ensure the scope of the project is complete and well documented.
- Project Plan must be agreed to and approved by the Lead Programmer
- Must share the Possible Use Cases with Project Planning Team to ensure these are handled at the Project Execution and Testing stage.
Project Execution/Management :
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Responsible for reporting/ timely delivery and keep updates to all stakeholders mainly when an obstacle faced.
- Make sure that work is done (progress has done) on the current project is clear and can be evaluated at any time.
- Lead project success at all stages. Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization. Self Improvement+Knowledge Sharing+Team Training
- Should be glad/readily available to provide inputs/help/support to their own and other departments as and when needed (subject to availability) for the interest of the organisation.
- Keep himself/herself updated about the latest best practices related to their Job
- Acquire new skills and knowledge which are in sync with company future plans and or your upcoming project requirements.
Team Management/Leading :
- Act as an example to the team as someone who follows Rules/Practices set by the organization the closest possible way.
- Will evaluate and provide feedback for junior team members about technical competence as well as other areas like behavioral, punctuality, responsibility, etc.
Others(Administrative and Disciplinary ) :
- Make sure that the Senior Software Programmer are posting their time in a descriptive and a timely manner. In addition to that, the Senior Software Programmer must ensure that same rules are being followed by the junior team member under their guidance or working with them.
Required Experience and Salary :
- 4 - 10 Years
- 40,000 to 1,00,000 INR (Monthly basis) - No bar for deserving candidate
- B. Tech, BCA, B. Sc (IT), M. Tech, MCA or M. Sc (IT)
- Foreign Language will be considered as a plus point.
Preferred Industry Web Solutions :
- Ecommerce, Online Market Places, Mobile Applications, CMS, Open Source Scripts, Social networking portals, On-Demand Service Portals.
Location, Working Days :
- Mohali, Punjab
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Saturday Holiday other than Sundays and Declared Holidays.