HR Manager at Ably Soft Pvt. Ltd.
Views:67 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ably Soft - Senior Business Analyst - IT Projects (5-8 yrs)
About Ably Soft :
Ably Soft specializes in delivering Engagement and conversion driven eCommerce Solutions for web and mobile. As a team of more than 100+ web professionals, we have gained recognition for cutting-edge eCommerce enabled and database driven platforms.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified company
NASSCOM Member :
- Senior Business Analyst, a professional who is responsible for ensuring that Project Delivery Processes are in place & are being followed and Clients receives good experience with FATbit Post-Sales.
- He/She should have fluent written and verbal communication skills and should be an expert in Project Monitoring/Tracking/Controlling the project execution cycle and ensuring timely delivery of projects within budgeted hours.
Candidate Profile :
- Preferably working in a SCRUM based Agile software development environment
- Experience in leading a software development team in a complex integrated web-enabled environment required
- Hands-on experience in project management activities of complex applications on web-based platforms
- Candidate should have worked on the same or similar profile in a web/mobile solutions development company.
- Candidate should be expert in handling Team and Clients required at different stages of SDLC and STLC.
- Self-motivation is essential, should demonstrate the commitment to the highest quality standards.
- Candidate should have excellent communication/presentation skills. Strong team player and a positive attitude.
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Keep updated about the latest updates on the web, e-commerce and mobile commerce industry.
Job Description/KRAs :
- Lead daily status meetings with project teams to understand the bigger picture of each deliverable and deliverables are on track to meet the timeline.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project status report
- Ensure project realization in terms of scope, time, costs, and quality.
- Manage project performance and risks against the agreed plan, including the process improvement and initiate 'timely, remedial' actions and escalations.
- Ensure the Project Delivery is smooth through:
1) Keeping a watch on the progress and scope of the project and reviewing the work delivered
2) Cross verifying the work done w.r.t to Project Original Scope on a weekly basis
3) Bridging the gap between Project Delivery Team and Client Requirements
4) Ensuring the client is happy with the work delivered and is willing to work with FATbit/AblySoft again, and is willing to share some references as well.
- Improve Internal Project coordination within the company by paying special attention to details of the task being created and assigned across the team.
- Developing/Strengthening Project Execution Activities within the company by offering suggestions and taking lead in the implementation.
- Come up with the possible solution for problems.
- Keeping all the stakeholders updated on time, identifying and notifying risk well in advance and clearly.
SECONDARY Job Responsibilities :
- Suggesting processes for filling any data or analysis gaps
- Operate cross-functionally to guide implementation of strategic plans to success and to diagnose issues
- Help improve business development strategy by refining or redefining concepts of presenting project plans/documentation & engaging target audience.
Required Experience and Salary :
- 5 - 8 Years
- Preferably from Web and Mobile Applications Development company.
- A salary range should be 40,000/- to 90,000/- PM. (Monthly basis) - No bar for a deserving candidate.
Qualifications : BCA, B. Tech, B.Sc (IT), MCA, M. Tech, M.Sc (IT) with MBA (IT/Marketing/Sales/IB).