Senior IT Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:438 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AbInitio Developer - ETL (9-13 yrs)
Only Pune candidates may apply.
Interview mode : F2F
- This role will support Financial Crime Data and Analytics team efforts in building and implementing a data lake which will promote and facilitate a data-led approach for the identification and disruption of financial crime activities.
- Serves as SME for Abinitio product and align his/her understanding with overall purpose of the project. Provides design for the solution against the requirements. Also contributes in development, testing and maintenance on Big Data Platform
- Supports the Project Manager as well as Architect Owners in build frameworks and technical design and develop code with clear scope and acceptance criteria in line with Agile delivery methodology
- Act as a Technical Leads and generate flow diagrams, tables, mock-ups and other methods to ensure features and stories are presented without ambiguity when designing the solution.
Your Role :
- As an Ab Initio Lead possess excellent Knowledge of Ab Initio stack and its implementation in Big Data Space (Data Lake)
- Technical Design and development of ETL/Hadoop components
- Contribute in end to end architecture and process flow
- Understand Business requirement and publish reusable designs
- Result oriented approach with ability to provide apt solutions.
- Proficient in performance improvement & fine-tuning ETL and Hadoop implementations
- Conduct code reviews across projects. Takes responsibility for ensuring that build and code adhere to architectural and quality standards and policies.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience on Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and UNIX.
Essential Skills :
- Relevant years of Hands-on experience with Ab Initio
- Rich experience with relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL and understanding of data concepts
- Hands on experience with ETL pipelines (Ab Initio)
- Expertise in scripting (Unix, Perl, Python)
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies as well as SDLC life-cycles and processes
Desirable Skills :
- Very Good communication and organizational skills
- Hadoop technologies (HDFS, HIVE, Impala, Scala, Spark, PIG etc)
- Very Good analytical skills
- Experience with CI and build tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, and Ant.
- Promote Automation, reusable components
- Financial Crime or Compliance experience is preferred
- Ability to understand business requirements and design software solutions.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to present the findings to the business users.
- Data analytics and machine learning
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and build relationships with members of the business and technology communities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be independent and creative in approach to problems and issues; assertive, tenacious, proactive