Ab InBev - Marketing Automation Professional - Salesforce (3-8 yrs)
Job description :
We are looking for professionals with (3 - 8 years of experience) who can fulfill the following criteria:
Job Location: Bengaluru
The Marketing Automation Manager Role :
Our Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for digital automation using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build out our view of consumers enabling world class integrated communications campaigns.
The role's core scope will be focused on Email Studio, Web Studio and Advertising Studio with the development of future applications for the remaining Salesforce Marketing Cloud Suite to ensure our 1st Party acquisition strategy aligns with the entire data strategy for Consumer 1:1 initiatives.
What you contribute :
- Assist in the development and design of our eDM campaigns with the needs of our customers at the centre of journey orchestration
- Work with our marketing department to develop relevant touch points to enrich the customer experience all the way from awareness to conversion to repurchase
- Development the 1st Party data strategy
- Define, implement and manage all Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaigns - including our eDM content strategy, web, preference centre and profiling.
- QA testing across all campaign elements including copy, layout, links, dynamic content, URLs and analytics tags.
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of engagement and conversion rates.
- Campaign analysis, reporting, identifying and recommending opportunities for campaign optimisation
Who you are :
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of experience working directly with marketing automation platforms, specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud (full suite)
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies, customer journey building and marketing strategies- specific to building requirements for list contextual segmentation, workflows & triggered emails.
- Experience in and demonstrable understanding of responsive design, user experience, dynamic content and device compatibility.
- Strong numeracy, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the latest trends, challenges, and capabilities in the marketing automation space.
- Strong project/time management skills & the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Agile methodology
Key Skill sets requires :
- Hands on experience as Salesforce Marketing Cloud professional
- Experience working on tools SFMC, Exact Target, Unica IBM, Marketo and Adobe
- Should have worked on journey builder, Automation studio, Email Studio, Mobile Studio, AMP script build, Cloud pages and Microsite
- Experience on APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, Visual force components and SOQL statements
- Should be able to design and implement new Sales force objects workflow rules custom layouts