Human Resource Manager at Aasaan Jobs Private Limited
Views:249 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Aasaanjobs.com - iOS Developer (0-6 yrs)
Aasaanjobs.com is a recruitment company for entry level and mid- level jobs in the country. We are in the process of creating a digital identity for millions who play such a crucial role in the ever expanding service industry of the country.
The company envisions creating a consumer brand where hiring should be as convenient as ordering products online. The company is focused on disrupting the extremely frictional recruitment industry by making the process quick, convenient and smooth for all the collaborators. The playfield is a multibillion dollar domestic market and an even bigger international market which is looking for meaningful consolidation. Such a consolidation would ensure that people are not haggling with sub- standard products but are being offered a delightful one.
Started in 2013, the team is composed of young, energetic and highly motivated IIT Bombay alumni, coming from different professional backgrounds.
- Build robust and scalable iOS app
- Require enhancing code up and down the software stack.
- Use best software development practices and processes including unit testing, code reviews,and iOS app monitoring post deployment
- Contribute to a team culture that values quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering initiatives and innovation.
- Continue to research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and elegance of our software implementation
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science(Preferred), Engineering or a related subject
- Proficiency in design concepts and constraints on iOS platform
- Inquisitive and curious about product design and functionality
- Thorough understanding of iOS concepts and technologies
- Passion & Deep belief in the potential of iOS platform
- Should have OCD of writing - beautiful- code
- Expertise in programming and debugging using Xcode and Instruments
- 1+ year of iOS development
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core
Would prefer if you have one or more of these:
- Contribution to open source
- Experience with version control repositories such as CVS/Subversion and Git
- Published iOS apps in the App Store
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store
- knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.