Aalgro - Senior Backend Engineer - Ruby On Rails (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for an ambitious, inquisitive RoR Back End Engineer, who enjoys solving challenging problems and creating. You will mainly be using Ruby to write APIs to power the Mobile Apps and using RoR for web development.
With Us You Will :
- Actively participate in the backend architecture design
- Write clean and efficient python code to solve important business problems
- Cooperate with Frontend and App developers to deliver the requirements on time.
- Keep up-to-date with industry knowledge
You will need :
- Experience building web applications using RoR
- RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Git
- Basic data structures and algorithms implementation to solve complex problems.
About the company :
Aalgro is building a online unified market for the B2B traders(inc farmers, traders, wholesalers, importers etc) dealing in fresh fruits and vegetables which is apt for the fragmented Indian ecosystem. We enable market connectivity through market information, thus encouraging competition and making the agricultural marketing more efficient.