Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at 6d Technologies
Views:23 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
6d Technologies - UI/UX Designer - Sketch/Adobe Creative Suite (2-7 yrs)
UI/UX Designer :
- We are looking for a qualified 2 - 7 years experienced UI/UX Designer with a passion for developing intuitive software products in the Telecom Service Domain.
- You will be responsible for building the - client-side- experiences of our products.
- You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. As part of gathering customization requirements, you might be required to travel to client sites.
- We expect you to be a Creative Ninja, who is curious about new digital trends and aspires to combine usability with visual aesthetics elegantly. You should be able to collaborate with the design team, product team, and the engineering team in defining the product experience.
About 6d Technologies :
- 6d is a telecom product development company concentrating on the VAS space and infrastructure components - these products are aimed at telecom service providers. 6d has deployed its products and applications in more than 51 (fifty-one) countries. To know more about us, our products, partners and clients, please visit our website: http://www.6dtech.co.in/
Job Responsibilities :
- Define and practice UX and UI methodologies across the products.
- Closely work with Product Owner and help to enhance the user experience of the products.
- Create early lo-fi prototypes to communicate the concepts and help the stakeholder in providing the right direction
- Create task flows and wire frames
- Design mobile and web applications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Provide and support the development team in the implementation of the designs.
- Proven work experience with 2-7 years in UX/UI development
- Hands on experience with design tools like Sketch, Adobe Products, Wireframing, Prototyping, etc.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment.)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with software like Sketch, inVision, Adobe Suite, Photoshop.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage 10+ developer team
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's degree or any Design Related Education.
Mandatory Skills :
- Understand User Requirements and translate them to wireframes and concepts
- Design Tools and Methods
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Prototyping tools like InVision, Principle, Balsamique
- Heuristic Analysis
- Basic CSS and HTML
- Responsive layouts
- IoS and Android Design philosophy and Design guidelines.