Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at 6d Technologies
Views:304 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
6d Technologies - Product Manager - Applications Development - Java/Node.js/Python (10-15 yrs)
- We are looking for a qualified 10 - 15 years experienced Product Manager with software development experience to join our Engineering Team who also has team management experience.
- You should be able to understand the requirement, get the model designed and developed using team under you.
- You will be required to manage a team of developers under your guidance throughout the product life cycle. You may have to follow Devops and Micro services pattern for implementing system features.
- You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. By taking this responsibility you will get opportunity to understand multiple products and its functionalities. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
About 6d Technologies:
6d is a telecom product development company concentrating on the VAS space and infrastructure components - these products are aimed at telecom service providers. 6d has deployed its products and applications in more than 51 (fifty one) countries. To know more about us, our products, partners and clients, please visit our website: http://www.6dtech.co.in/
- Determines customer's needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Efficient Team Management skills.
- Good understanding on multi-threading, server architecture, container platforms, micro services, orchestration etc.
- Creating/choosing application frameworks based on requirements.
- Server-Side programming skills.
- Problem solving and understanding skills.
- Proven work experience with 5-7 years as application developer
- Hands on experience with java/ node.js /python or any server side programming language.
- Upgraded through latest technologies and development trends
- Familiarity with load testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment.)
- Experience with core logic development using any Server-Side programming language like Java, Node.js, Python etc.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage 10+ developer team
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- B-Tech degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Java/node.js based back end business logic
- HTML, HTML 5, CSS, CSS3 and other Web Technologies
- REST API and SaaS
- Mongo DB
- Spring Boot